Colorado Lawn & Tree Care offers professional and reliable services, custom-tailored to meet your specific needs. We offer free estimates to assess the needs of your landscape as well as to
craft a long-term solution that is right for you. We offer the following services:
Proper cultural practices, e.g., mowing, water management, are the best way to achieve a healthy lawn but often in our semi-arid climate your lawn needs a little help. Along with proper
maintenance, a comprehensive fertilizer and weed control plan is crucial to maintaining a healthy lawn in Colorado. A combination of the following services tailored to your lawn's specific
needs can help you achieve your desired results.
- Fertilization - Thick healthy turf is the first and best line of defense against weed invasion
- Weed Control - We offer several types of control from general broadleaf weed programs to more targeted/specialized treatments
- Pre-Emergents - Helps prevent germination of many annual grassy weeds, such as Crabgrass
- Aeration - Helps reduce thatch for a more vigorous turf, especially with the typically poor soils we have in Colorado
- REVIVE® - If your lawn needs an extra boost this can help with water and nutrient
absorption for a greener lawn
- Insect & Disease Control - These can attack healthy and unhealthy landscapes that can be treated with a variety of products
Many trees planted in our landscapes are not native to the Front Range and often struggle due to our climate and poor soil quality. We provide the following services to help provide the
proper nutrients for your trees and shrubs while protecting against harmful insects and diseases.
- Deep Root Feeding - Provides essential nutrients to the root zone for improved tree health and visual quality
- Insect Control - Affecting the health and appearance of trees, insects can usually be controlled through the use of insecticides
- Disease Control - There are many plant diseases affecting our trees and shrubs along the Front Range that can be treated
- Pruning- Remove damaged/diseased/dead limbs to improve the health and appearance of your trees and shrubs
- Mountain Pine Beetle - A devastating yet controlable pest, spray your pine trees to protect against this damaging borer
- Emerald Ash Borer - Although still not known to be outside Boulder County we can preventively treat your ash trees for this pest
- Tree Injections - Inject nutrients or insecticides to the cambial layer directly under the bark for quicker chemical action and results
Landscapes aren't just limited to lawns and trees. From hardscapes to non-turf areas there are several other services we offer.
- Spring/Fall Cleanups - Give your landscape a headstart on the season in the spring or remove leaves before winter sets in.
- Roundup® - Control weeds in rock areas or in hardscapes
- Noxious Weed Control - Selectively control common and noxious weeds in your non-turf areas
- Consulting - We can provide advice on your next steps for creating or modifying your current landscape *
Don't See What You Are Looking For?
We would be happy to provide you with more details about our company and what we can do for you and your landscape.
Contact us at (970) 622.9413.
* Consultations are separate from free estimates and may have a fee associated with them. Estimates provide pricing and a general outline of the services we would provide for your landscape.